The Screamin’ Eagle® Manual Primary Chain Tension Adjuster is a real benefit in those aggressive racing situations where frequent drag racing starts and high rpm speed shifting are part of the riding experience.
• Ideal for bikes equipped with big displacement high performance (100hp+) engines that are regularly used for track-day drag racing
• Permits manual selection of primary chain tension
• A direct replacement for the Original Equipment automatic version
• Anodized billet aluminum adjuster allows you to fine-tune the settings and lock the position when the freeplay is properly set
• The manual adjustment locks the chain tension in place to prevent the chain from adjusting during severe shifting
• Kit includes required mounting hardware
Fits ’06-’17 Dyna®, 07-’17 Softail®, and ’07-’16 Touring and Trike models. Requires separate purchase of model-specific primary gaskets and seals.
Sold In Units: Each
Material: Anodized Billet Aluminum
In the Box: All required mounting hardware